911 Demolition analysis download - Aussie Stock Forums

Default 911 Demolition analysis download

Amazingly small download (50meg) of research that refutes the official story.. though I'd post it for those who haven't been exposed to the other side of the arguement and were interested in a good starting place... has about an hour and half of footage some well qualified academics having thier say.. file is completely legal as long as its not used to make money from..

download file is here

You will need a bittorrebt client installed first before you can use the download.. azureus is a good one link here

If you don't have real player, you can watch the file with with real player alternative. can download from here

Default Re: 911 Demolition analysis download

Mon May 22, 8:00 AM ET

(PRWEB) - Utica, NY (PRWEB) May 22, 2006 -- Although the Bush administration continues to exploit September 11 to justify domestic spying, unprecedented spending and a permanent state of war, a new Zogby poll reveals that less than half of the American public trusts the official 9/11 story or believes the attacks were adequately investigated.

Not a scaredy cat anymore Prospector's Avatar

Yes, for me there are so many unanswered questions and disputes about the 'evidence'. For me it was the Fox reporter (cant get any more pro Bush than that!) who reported that one of the planes flying into a building had no windows, the 'engine' found at the Pentagon, and the expert demolition of Building 4 within 12 hours of the Trade Centre collapse.

While I may not agree with the conclusion the conspiracy theorists have come up with, the 'truth' is way too Bushy for me.

Have a look at the Wikipedia article on this it is very very good and informative for both sides of the argument...

I've looked for the link quickly, but I'm at work and can't find it there was an article there that went through the different theories and spoke the pros and cons of each theory. The one about the towers being imploded from the inside was interesting, because basically for towers that big to NOT fall straight down into their footprint they would have had to have had a 100ft push to one side...

You have to keep in mind that most conspiracy theories are written by people without expert knowledge of a subject that make a lot of assumptions about scientific things (like with the moon landing) that just aren't right in the end.

I agree that the American government probably knew it was going to happen (FEMA was there a day before) and have definately taken full advantage of the situation....

In regards to this see the Project for the New American Century:

This is the Neo-con 'think tank' and they have been planning the events since 2001 long before it happened (i.e. Iraq, Afghanistan). Read their proposal and gasp at them saying that in order for what they want to happen quickly they would need a "new Pearl Harbour".....

After reading this I hope you see that Americans cannot blame their government for deceiving them - they have been publicly discussing this for the last decade...