I'm 25. My portfolio is 80% stocks, 20% cash, + 6 months living expenses.
Within the 80% stocks I have 75% MSCI World and want to invest the other 25% in EM.
When I finished work last year I invested 30k in euro between MSCI World and EM with a european broker. I then moved to Australia. I have now saved enough money to invest again.
As I am now earning in Australian dollars I feel it is wasteful to convert it to euro and invest with my european broker, especially with the current weakness of the australian dollar.
So I am looking to invest here. Are there similar ETFs I can find through an australian broker? Also what broker is recommended?
The other option is to simply keep my money in my ING 3.5% interest account. It's a guaranteed return but after taxes not very high. Also I'm concerned that they will drop their interest rates