Over the last 8 months or so a new trend has emerged, the vast majority of ASX listed resource prospectors are getting hammered with some trading at below 0.01, often raising money to cover listed company compliance costs by issuing shares at 0.002 or less...i would approximate that at least 100 ASX listed stocks are in serious trouble.
In desperation they are disposing of assets and reducing costs to stave off bankruptcy, becoming shell companies then looking to reverse takeover opportunities in the tech startup sector, sometimes the shell comes after the tech approach, securing a partner then disposing of exploration assets.
Spend a few hours looking at the bottom end of the resource stocks and the conclusion that there is a massive rationalisation going on is inescapable, the upside is that the ASX is getting a heap of interesting little tech startups and i reckon there are a few diamonds among them, certainly heaps of potential.
A few on my watchlists, # i have a position in.
- DUB - Dubber, cloud call recording & management
- RAD - Weebit, nano memory technology
- DUO - Zyber, secure file sharing #
- LVT - Livetiles, MS sharepoint content creation software
- NOR - World phone, web based calling
- IVO - Invogor, big data marketing
- MRR - Hello, DIY web real estate
- AWO - IOT group, smart everything
- MOO - Shareroot, social media content management
- NRR - Aldicion, medical software
- ESR - Data Laboratory's, HR data platform
- ARO - Gymeny, fitness app
- VPC - Velpic, cloud based learning platform
- DSX - Decimal, financial services platform
- APY - (Looking for opportunities) #
- FIE - Linius, video platform