Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to the May 2015 stock tipping competition entry thread!
This month's competition is proudly sponsored by Pepperstone - The World's Leading Forex Broker.
Pepperstone is an Online Forex (FX) Trading Broker, providing traders across the globe with cutting edge forex trading technology to offer unmatched top tier liquidity, institutional grade spreads and the security of tight financial regulation. Pepperstone offers online forex trading through multiple forex trading platforms, including Metatrader 4, Webtrader and Apps for iPhone and Android.
Get started today and get up to $600 free brokerage!
A quick recap of the rules for those not familiar with them:
1. You MUST have a minimum of 10 posts to enter.
2. Each entrant may choose one ASX listed stock. Options, warrants and deferred settlement shares are not permitted.
3. Stocks with a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition, as are stocks that are currently suspended from trading.
4. The winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs the best in percentage terms between May 1 and May 31.
5. The maximum number of entrants in the competition is 100.
The competition winner will receive $100. The second placegetter will win $50 and the third placegetter $25.
You have until midnight on Thursday, April 30 to enter. However, in practice, entries can be submitted until this thread is closed. No entries submitted after that can be accepted for any reason.
Those who qualify, please post your entries in this thread. Remember, once you have selected your stock, you CANNOT change it for any reason. Also, you must be qualified when you enter.
Each month we usually have some members who do not qualify for the competition but enter anyway. If someone who has selected a stock hasn't yet qualified for the competition, their stock is officially up for grabs! Just mention it when you post your entry.
Best of luck to all entrants!
Please don't forget to post a brief reason explaining why you chose your competition entry. One or two sentences is enough (feel free to add a chart if your reason is TA based). If your entry is the same as the previous month and the reason for choosing it is the same then feel free to just post the same explanation again. Thank you!