I am in the market for a new intraday trading setup.
i want to use 4 separate monitors connected to a single computer.
we only want to trade ASX equities in real time using intraday feed data.
i only want to use Flash SSD, but i am open to different OS - Apple or Windows.
- external docking station which then feeds multiple monitors
- external USB video cards for each monitor
- externally powered USB hub (to prevent burning out laptop power supply)
- apple vs windows for this application?
- which laptop is ideal for this application?
- does usb 3.0 lag?
- which computers or laptops are designed to run with external monitors?
any other thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.