Below are statements which I believe to be true.
1. When the Libs were in power, before the ALP, the illegal entry through our borders was minuscle.
2. Our Navy is now unable to cope with the mass of illegal entrants to Australia.
3. The ALP relaxed it's monitoring of illegal migrants.
4. Deserving migrants are being disadvantaged by queue jumpers under Labor Policy.
5. The ALP are now diverting badly needed foreign aid money to finance illegal entrants.
6. Australians are uncomfortable with illegal mass migration from the North.
7. All illegal migrants should be resettled in Rose Bay or Toorak amongst the ABC listening luvvies.