Looks like AFT could finally be on its way up.
* Has moved above the weekly moving averages, including the 100 day.
* Volume entry trigger - 15/01/2010 saw significant volume come in and take out all 170 million shares that were sitting in the ask line at .001
Ie. there were no bids but substantial volume at the ask level of .001 (which was a few days before a released announcement of upgraded earning guidance 18/01/2020) Should expect SP to fluctuate between .001 and .002 as traders make their 100% but if you are waiting to get in as .002 clears, keep a close eye on it! ... the .001 level cleared its bulk in the last 15mins of trade Friday 15th (I was lucky enough to be watching after having AFT on my most traded watch list and will be holding due to fundamentals). Good solid support at .001 now
* With a nice gentle curve in, followed by an extended period trading at .001 ... could now move up to form a saucer with momentum of new higher volume when traders scramble to get in at .002 that missed out at .001
* Green technology products and services in the areas of building materials, solar panels and glass curtain walls. http://www.aftcorp.net
* Last years earnings report (released 8/7/09) was positive, followed by an upgraded earnings result released 26th august
* Jan 2010. Completed installation of Solar System for Sydney's town hall. source - http://www.smh.com.au/environment/ci...0113-m71q.html
* Of interest due to rising electricity costs, is their Artemis Building System "just roof" product. http://www.artemisbs.com/Just%20Roof.html
It's a proven system, easily installed and can be utilised as an entire weather proof roofing structure.
Sounds perfect for an unobtrusive solar solution for home renovations - new patio / extension etc. ABS is a fully owned subsidiary of AFT
* Director Stone Wang is the second major share holder of AFT with 528,991,840 shares held
* http://www.microgenixsystems.com Also has patented Microgenix and MAQ technology which offers according to their website "unmatched performance in purified air and odour control"
Microgenix systems have been tested to date against over 400 of the most common pathogens including tuberculosis, smallpox and anthrax with 99.997% eradication. In tests on surrogate anthrax spores, tuberculosis bacteria, and smallpox viruses, results show its systems kill micro-organisms in seconds. Customers come from various sectors, including commercial/industrial (food manufacturers, shopping centers, mass transit systems), travel and leisure (hotels), defense (military organizations), and medical (hospitals, labs, nursing homes).