I have seen various posts scattered around this site 'read this book by blah, great for newbies'
My question - Is there a definitive list somewhere?
If not we should create one? Within this Trading/Investing Resource forum would be ideal.
Education is everything for beginners and personally I want to read as much as I can BEFORE I start.
The books I have been pointed towards (as a noob) include;
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robery Kiyosaki
- Come into my Trading Room by Alexander Elder
- Unholy Grails by Nick Radge
- Secrets for Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets Stan Weinstein
- How to make money in stocks, Complete investing system by William O'Neil
Would other more veteran posters like to suggest any other titles? Can we make a sticky list?
Thanks in Advance.