Didn't see a thread on this company, so I thought I'd start one.
BYI basically produce and distribute their TV productions to Australian and US broadcasters, as well as having their fingers in digital advertising and home entertainment.
From a value perspective, I found the following:
- Trading at 6*P/E, and < 4*cash flow (XD at the moment)
- No bank debt
- ~6mil in Cash
- Good client base both here and in the US
- A good portion of their revenue is from overseas, so any drop the in AUD would benefit them nicely
- Last year's results would have been similar to this year's, were it not for a 'significant one-off cost'
- 7% unfranked yield
- 20% owned by the chairman, 9% by the MD
A major downside is that it's very thinly traded, so it's not for everyone... and a Market Cap of ~60mil.
Has anyone else checked them out?