Good morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the September 2012 stock tipping competition entry thread!
The September 2012 stock tipping competition is proudly sponsored by eToro. As the leader in social trading, eToro provides a simple, transparent and enjoyable way to invest and trade in currencies, commodities and indices online. See who is trading what in real-time, follow the best performing traders and automatically copy what the best traders do. It's the smarter way to trade.
With more than 1.5 million users worldwide eToro make financial markets accessible to everyone. Join eToro today and experience the difference for yourself!
A quick recap of the rules for those not familiar with them:
1. You MUST have a minimum of 25 posts to enter.
2. Each entrant may choose one ASX listed stock. Options, warrants and deferred settlement shares are not permitted.
3. Stocks with a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition, as are stocks that are currently suspended from trading.
4. The winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs the best in percentage terms between September 1 and September 30.
5. The maximum number of entrants in the competition is 100.
The competition winner will receive $100. The second placegetter will win $50 and the third placegetter $25.
You have until midnight on Friday, August 31 to enter.
Those who qualify, please post your entries in this thread. Remember, once you have selected your stock, you CANNOT change it for any reason. Also, you must be qualified when you enter.
Each month we usually have some members who do not qualify for the competition but enter anyway. If someone who has selected a stock hasn't yet qualified for the competition, their stock is officially up for grabs! Just mention it when you post your entry.
Best of luck to all entrants!