I used to post on here a while back and was generally a bit of an obnoxious prick. Alots happened since then but I still love this trading/investing game (especially the tech side) and have a little non specific strategy that I'd like to post here and tell me what you think?
- I don't think I'll begin investing 'for real' till I have $20000 dolleredoos
- Till that time (ages from now) I shall paper trade 10 stocks from the 10 areas/types I can remember (consumer goods, energy, tech, minerals etc.) so 100 all up
- Since it may take me 5yrs to save 20K i invest over day, short, short-medium and medium time periods.
- I shall not ignore the fundamentals!!!! (as boring as they are to me)
- I shall play with indicators but price and volume will be my bread and butter
- I will chart and draw my lines and make uniformed predictions, then I will tell all you about it and you will laugh but as long as I learn I really don't care
- I will bug people about irrelevent things like how differential equations are hard and how benzene is the most awesome shiz ever
and if you don't like this something is wrong with you