I am looking for advice for picking out my first broker. I am aware they all do pretty much the same thing while some offer some nifty features and what not. The thing is I am relatively new fish in a rather large pond. I am nothing but a young padawan, I need to find my Yoda.
What I am looking for...
* Since I am just starting out I am looking at investing around $5k
* Non-Advisory Broker (I am will be making or losing my own money)
* Relatively easy platform to navigate
* Not required, but handy to have a mobile platform
* Vareity of Charting options and whatnot (may take more a technical approach)
* Idealy free conditional orders... is this possible?
At the moment I am looking at CMC markets and possibly Comsec. I took a look at Bell Direct but I don't feel I will be trading enough, at least at this stage, to make it a worthwhile option.
Please don't tell me to DYOR. I am looking for help, otherwise I would not have made the thread!