IZZ - iShares FTSE China 25 ETF - Aussie Stock Forums

Post IZZ - iShares FTSE China 25 ETF

The iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the FTSE China 25 Index. The Index is designed to represent the performance of the largest companies in the China equity market that are available to international investors. The Index consists of 25 of the largest and most liquid Chinese companies. Securities in the Index are weighted based on the total market value of their shares, so that securities with higher total market values generally have a higher representation in the Index. Each security in the Index is a current constituent of the FTSE All-World Index. All of the securities in the Index trade on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.

Default IZZ-FTSE CHINA

Interested to hear what peole think of Black Rock's (ETFs) Ishares? Check out IZZ, ISHARES ftse China. They were hammered in 2008, went from $200 to around $30 and never recovered. The dividends look interesting also?

My real name is King Julian ;) Out Too Soon's Avatar
    Nth QLD

Lightbulb Re: IZZ - iShares FTSE China 25 ETF

These just came up in a scan, they look interesting, in theory the price should duplicate the top 25 on the Chinese exchange. Just on my watchlist at present as I know nothing about this type of share.
    ASF seems to be getting quieter, ASF needs contributors not just browsers. Please support our favourite forum.