Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday afternoon!
With August only a week away, it's time for everyone to start thinking about their entry for next month's stock tipping competition!
The stock tipping competition this month is proudly sponsored by the Calibre Report, who are offering a free 21-day trial to ASF members and visitors. Issued twice weekly the Calibre Report uses a unique investment strategy to determine what stocks investors should be buying and selling via our small, mid and large cap portfolios. Click here to trial Calibre free for 21-days.
A quick recap of the rules for those not familiar with them:
1. You MUST have a minimum of 25 posts to enter.
2. Each entrant may choose one ASX listed stock. Options, warrants and deferred settlement shares are not permitted.
3. Stocks with a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition, as are stocks that are currently suspended from trading.
4. The winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs the best in percentage terms between August 1 and August 31.
5. The maximum number of entrants in the competition is 100.
The competition winner will receive $100. The second placegetter will win $50 and the third placegetter $25.
You have until midnight on Sunday, July 31 to enter.
Those who qualify, please post your entries in this thread. Remember, once you have selected your stock, you CANNOT change it for any reason. Also, you must be qualified when you enter.
Every month we have some members who do not qualify for the competition but enter anyway. If someone who has selected a stock hasn't yet qualified for the competition, their stock is officially up for grabs! Just mention it when you post your entry.
Best of luck to all entrants!