Good evening everyone!
With the new financial year now just a week away, it's time for everyone to start thinking about their entry for the July stock tipping competition!
The stock tipping competition this month is proudly sponsored by Stator-AFM. Stator-AFM is portfolio management software designed to give you total control over all your trading activities. Stator enables you to measure and understand every aspect of your financial returns. If you are a casual investor or serious trader, Stator is essential portfolio management software for anyone with exposure to the financial markets. From risk management to tax planning, Stator has it all. Be sure to pay them a visit and see how it can benefit you!
A quick recap of the rules for those not familiar with them:
1. You MUST have a minimum of 25 posts to enter.
2. Each entrant may choose one ASX listed stock. Options, warrants and deferred settlement shares are not permitted.
3. Stocks with a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition, as are stocks that are currently suspended from trading.
4. The winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs the best in percentage terms between July 1 and July 31.
5. The maximum number of entrants in the competition is 100.
I have decided to both increase the competition prizes and introduce a third prize to coincide with the beginning of the new financial year, so if you haven't entered before now is the perfect time to throw your hat into the ring!
The winner will now receive $100. The second placegetter will win $50 and the third placegetter will receive $25.
You have until midnight on Thursday, June 30 to enter.
Those who qualify, please post your entries in this thread. Remember, once you have selected your stock, you CANNOT change it for any reason. Also, you must be qualified when you enter.
Every month we have some members who do not qualify for the competition but enter anyway. If someone who has selected a stock hasn't yet qualified for the competition, their stock is officially up for grabs! Just mention it when you post your entry.
Best of luck to all entrants!