So ive read through the past threads on bookings and compiled a list of the better ones imo.
I however am not sure which order to go about reading them though. My trading knowledge is very limited at the moment, although i have been through some of the ASX modules.
Ive read Nick Radges book, Trade your way to financial freedom and the universal principles of successful trading.
Im not sure which book to read next. I am leaning towards technical analysis and systems trading.
- System Design and Testing: Trading Systems and Methods by
- The Trading Game by Ryan Jones
- Technical Analysis of Stock Trends - Edwards and Magee
- Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets-John Murphy
- Alexander Elder - Trading for a living
- Beyond Technical Analysis by Tushar Chande
- Mastering the Trade - Carter
- Security Analysis - Benjamin Graham
Which is the next logical step for a beginner?