Good evening all!
August is creeping up on us very quickly now, so it's time to start thinking about your entry for next month's stock tipping competition!
The competition leader this month is AussiePaul72, whose selection CYS has achieved a huge 134.62% return so far during July. Boyou is currently in second place with CCC, which has returned a very impressive 94.12% gain. Rounding out the top three this month is Tanaka, whose entry LNG has returned a solid 72.58%.
The August stock tipping competition is sponsored once again by Forex Capital Trading.
Forex Capital Trading was founded by an experienced mix of bankers, venture capitalists, internet experts and specialists in foreign exchange trading. They offer competitive fixed spreads, personalized 24 hour assistance from their highly professional Forex analysts and the most user-friendly free Forex platform available on the market today. Access the platform from any computer anytime! Visit Forex Capital Trading today and open an account account in minutes with as little as $100!
A quick recap of the rules for those not familiar with them:
1. You MUST have at least a minimum of 10 posts AND an average of at least 0.30 posts per day to enter. You can see your posts per day average by clicking on your user name and viewing your public profile... your average is displayed right next to your 'total posts'.
2. Each entrant may choose one ASX listed stock. Options, warrants and deferred settlement shares are not permitted.
3. Stocks with a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition, as are stocks that are currently suspended from trading.
4. The winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs the best in percentage terms between August 1 and August 31.
5. The maximum number of entrants in the competition is 100.
The winner will receive a year's subscription to their choice of either AFR Smart Investor, Money or Your Trading Edge magazine... OR $50 cash if you prefer. The second placegetter will receive the runner up prize of $25 cash.
You have until midnight on Saturday, July 31 to enter.
Those who qualify, please post your entries in this thread. Remember, once you have selected your stock, you CANNOT change it for any reason. Also, you must be qualified when you enter.
Every month we have some members who do not qualify for the competition but enter anyway. If someone who has selected a stock hasn't yet qualified for the competition, their stock is officially up for grabs! Just mention it when you post your entry.
Best of luck to all entrants!