IFT - Infratil Limited - Aussie Stock Forums

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Post IFT - Infratil Limited

    Infratil (IFZ) is an owner and operator of businesses in the energy (mainly renewable), airport and public transport sectors. Its energy operations are predominantly in New Zealand and Australia. The Company owns Wellington Airport in New Zealand and airports in Glasgow and Kent. Infratilís public transport services are in Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand.


  2. #2

    Default Re: IFZ - Infratil

    Correction to the above.

    Infratil owns 66% of Wellington International Airport. The other 34% is held by Wellington Regional Council.

  3. #3

    Default Re: IFT - Infratil Limited

    On March 17th, 2016, Infratil Limited changed its ASX code from IFZ to IFT.

Similar Threads

  1. WES - Wesfarmers Limited
    By sam21poddy in forum Stocks Q-Z
    Replies: 328
    Last Post: 28th-June-2016, 02:57 PM
  2. AMP - AMP Limited
    By sam21poddy in forum Stocks 0-H
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 19th-February-2016, 10:19 AM
  3. MEB - Medibio Limited
    By JetDollars in forum Stocks I-P
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 6th-December-2014, 02:43 PM
  4. ERG - ERG Limited
    By ghotib in forum Stocks 0-H
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 17th-December-2008, 11:35 AM
  5. MUL - Multiemedia Limited
    By Joe Blow in forum Stocks I-P
    Replies: 1107
    Last Post: 6th-October-2006, 03:45 PM

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Aussie Stock Forums