Nucoal Resources NL (NCR), formerly named Supersorb Environmental NL (SUP), is a Western Australian based company undergoing a transformation from an industrial minerals company to a minerals exploration company focusing on the specialty metals tin & molybdenum.
They have announced a number of major transactions over the last month that dramatically change the risk profile of the company for the better. offloading 10% of Doyles Ck to Mitsui for A$40M, implies the remaining 90% is worth A$0.47/sh.
Current share price is 22c... trading at big technical support... a break below 20c would be a good place to stop out.
None of the content posted on this website should be considered financial advice. Click here for more information. Opinions expressed are those of the respective authors and do not represent the views of Aussie Stock Forums management. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search