Good evening everyone!
With July now less than a week away, it's time to start thinking about your entry for next month's stock tipping competition!
The competition leader this month is Buckfont, whose selection IGR has achieved a 27.08% return so far during June. Derty is currently in second place with AVO, just behind the leader with a 26.70% gain. Rounding out the top three this month is nulla nulla whose entry MQA has returned 17.07%.
The stock tipping competition has a new sponsor this month, Forex Capital Trading.
Forex Capital Trading was founded by an experienced mix of bankers, venture capitalists, internet experts and specialists in foreign exchange trading. They offer competitive fixed spreads, personalized 24 hour assistance from their highly professional Forex analysts and the most user-friendly free Forex platform available on the market today. Access the platform from any computer anytime! Visit Forex Capital Trading today and open an account account in minutes with as little as $100!
A quick recap of the rules for those not familiar with them:
1. You MUST have at least a minimum of 10 posts AND an average of at least 0.30 posts per day to enter. You can see your posts per day average by clicking on your user name and viewing your public profile... your average is displayed right next to your 'total posts'.
2. Each entrant may choose one ASX listed stock. Options, warrants and deferred settlement shares are not permitted.
3. Stocks with a price of less than $0.01 are ineligible for the competition, as are stocks that are currently suspended from trading.
4. The winner is the entrant whose selected stock performs the best in percentage terms between July 1 and July 31.
5. The maximum number of entrants in the competition is 100.
The winner will receive a year's subscription to their choice of either AFR Smart Investor, Money or Your Trading Edge magazine... OR $50 cash if you prefer. The second placegetter will receive the runner up prize of $25 cash.
You have until midnight on Wednesday, June 30 to enter.
Those who qualify, please post your entries in this thread. Remember, once you have selected your stock, you CANNOT change it for any reason. Also, you must be qualified when you enter.
Every month we have some members who do not qualify for the competition but enter anyway. If someone who has selected a stock hasn't yet qualified for the competition, their stock is officially up for grabs! Just mention it when you post your entry.
Best of luck to all entrants!