Ingredients (serves 4)
* 1kg desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
* 1 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
* 4 gherkins, roughly chopped
* 1/4 cup dill leaves, finely chopped
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 4 kransky sausages, halved lengthways
* pumpernickel bread, to serve
Add above ingredients to your shopping list
Place potato in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a bowel. Set aside to cool.
Add mayonnaise, gherkin, dill and salt and pepper to potato. Toss to combine.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook sausages for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until warmed through. Place on plates. Serve with potato salad and bread. Transfer to a bowel.