I would like to tell you of my experience with Global Master Traders, Peter Bryant and Aaron Furst.
It began two weeks ago.
• I requested the opportunity to attend a FREE live (as advertised) webinar promoting how to trade the Eminis for Income via the globalmastertraders.com.au and also learnemini.com web sites.
• It was obvious that what was supposed to be a live webinar, was in fact a recording. I picked this up when I asked questions as there was no response, except for a text comment from Peter Bryant advising that all questions would be answered at the end of the webinar. Mr Furst did not stop to answer my questions, he couldn’t as it was recorded.
I was really interested and thought I could make some money out of this.
• I rang Peter Bryant to advise him I am ready to join the programme and asked if he could send me an invoice to pay $9,900.00 for the course.
• I also sent him an email stating the above.
Peter Bryant emailed me an invoice.
• The invoice was for $9000 + 900 GST.
• I had my accountant check it out to see if it was correct
• The ABN was not under GLOBAL MASTER TRADERS
• It was the ABN of PETER BRYANT
• Peter Bryant has no GST registration
Therefore Peter Bryant was trying to extort money from me with a fraudulent invoice and also defraud the Australian Government by collecting GST under a NON GST registered name or business.
The authorities have been advised.
The websites globalmastertraders.com.au and learnemini.com have now removed all Australian address and phone contact details.
If this isn't a scam, then I would like to know what is.
All proof can be provided for those concerned about Global Master Traders, Peter Bryant and Aaron Furst and from my research there is no such business name as Learn Emini registered in Australia. Just a domain name.