My girlfriend is traveling to Europe on the 1st July 2010 for 9 months and I'm leaving September for 3.5 months.
What we are not sure about is if we should be buying the Euro now or waiting. We both have Wizard credit cards that can be used a debit card over there.
The card offers zero fee currency conversion and zero fee cash advances, so at an ATM I would get the best current exchange rate.
But the question is.... is the Aussie dollar going to higher, lower or around the same.??
Does anyone have any recommendations? Or heard of future AUS Dollar forecasts? As I read that we should be sitting at about 93-94 at the end of the year. But this report was done prior to Greece being bailed out.....