Im sorry if this is in the wrong area.
Im going overseas in january to study as an exchange student in the United States.
Our dollar was fairly strong and still is i guess, but i wanted a rate at say 90 cents +
Now it has dropped and im not sure if to wait a couple weeks to change my money across.
Commonwealth bank, who i am with offers a rate at 85cents i think, and another site OzForex offers 87cents
Im so confused if i should wait out a couple more weeks, and hope it gets to 90cents because then i will transfer
Any Advice would be greatly appreciated