RUL - RungePincockMinaro Limited - Aussie Stock Forums

Default RUL - RungePincockMinaro Limited

First ASF post so forgive any posting mistakes.

I disclose small holding in RUL and am curious to see it (untill now) has yet to be mentioned on ASF.

Fairly young company but looks set to emerge strongly in mid 2010 continuing into 2012.

It's a mining technology company engaged in Technology Services and Mining Consulting. Current RUL customers include BHP, Vale, Rio Tinto, Xstrata, Peabody Energy, Anglo American, Newcrest.

Total Debt 3,481 Interest: 447
    Long Term Debt 2,900 (6% of capital)
    Preferred Stock 0
    Shareholders Equity 46,540 (94% of capital)

Earnings 0.50 1.12 1.45
    P/E Ratio 12.20 14.09 14.85
    P/B Ratio 2.20 1.46 1.63
    P/E Growth 0.30 1.98 2.00
    P/S Ratio 1.23 1.70 14.50

Income Company Market Sector
    Dividend 5.4% 4.6% 3.0%
    Franking 100.0%
    Tax adj 4.3% 3.3% 1.9%
    Stability 100.0% 92.0% 0.0%

Would appreciate any input as I am still on my L plates.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images

Default Re: RUL - Runge Limited

Hi Spec, I have some shares, firmly believe the co is good, good fundamentals. May not have very strong sales atm but there will be an improvement in so distant future. You may read the announcement by the management on Commsec site or ASX about the projected sales.

Make the drill work for YOU springhill's Avatar
    Mental Institution

Default Re: RUL - Runge Limited

Runge. Never heard of them. Here's an update.

Runge Limited (RUL) today announced it expects no significant changes in its financial results for the year ended 30 June 2012 compared to the last financial year.

Key metrics based on unaudited financial statements compared to the prior year are:
     Net Operating Revenue increased 15% to $99.3 million (2011: $86.0 million);
     License sales improved by 10% to $10.9 million (2011: $9.9 million);
     Operating EBITA between $9.3 million and $9.5 million (2011: $9.3 million);
     Operating Net Profit after Tax between $4.2 million and $4.4 million (2011: $4.3 million);
     Reported Net Profit after Tax of $6.2 million to $6.4 million (2011: $3.6 million), including life insurance proceeds of $2 million; and
     Net Cash in excess of $7 million (2011: $3.8 million).

The solid growth in revenue was underpinned by demand for our technology and services in Western Australia and overseas offices.
    Runge Limited’s Managing Director, David Meldrum said “Continued growth in revenue, in particular from our technology suite in the past year denotes sustained demand for our products and expertise.
    However, a competitive market for mining professionals in Australia continues to be a challenge for the group. We have experienced a slowdown in demand for consulting services in Asia in the second half of the year, which may not recover to its previous growth rates in the near future.”
    “Runge’s management team has been working to improve our business systems and processes in the second half to enhance delivery of our technology and services while focusing on improved profitability. We are confident that these improvements will translate into improved margins in the future.”
    A further trading update will be provided at the release of RUL’s Final Result on 28 August 2012.

About Runge Limited:
    Runge Limited is a leader in the provision of technology products, consulting services and training courses to the global mining industry, delivering solutions and services across a range of commodities.
    With expertise across a range of mining disciplines, Runge’s approach to the business of mining is strongly grounded in economic principles and delivering mine planning solutions that are tightly coupled with technological support and training. Runge currently operates 21 offices in 12 countries throughout the world. Our team includes Pincock Allen & Holt, Minarco-MineConsult, MRM Mining Services Pty Ltd, GeoGAS Pty Ltd and Corelate Capital Pty Ltd.
    Attached Images
    "You have enemies? Good. That means that you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" - Winston Churchill

Default Re: RUL - RungePincockMinaro Limited

On December 7, 2012, Runge Limited changed its name to RungePincockMinaro Limited.

RUL recently queried by ASX over a late notification of a change in a director's interests. If I was the ASX I wouldn't be satisfied by the reply - seemed a bit of a fob-off.

My real name is King Julian ;) Out Too Soon's Avatar
    Nth QLD

Question Re: RUL - RungePincockMinaro Limited

If there's any point in having a watchdog then surely they should be questioning what's going on here
    ASF seems to be getting quieter, ASF needs contributors not just browsers. Please support our favourite forum.

P&F Daily Update:-