Been cruising these forums for a bit and have finally decided to take action (instead of saying "i wish i did this...")
I have decided to use a portfolio service (Mentor Portfolio Service) which has fairly low fees from my understand (no adviser remuneration, just cost of management).
I have chosen the following funds and weightings:
1. 10% - Colonial Firststate Wholesale Property Securities
2. 15% - Walter Scott Global Equity Fund
3. 17% - Fidelity India Fund
4. 17% - Platinum Asia Fund
5. 20% - All Star IAM Australian Share Fund
6. 21% - Fidelity Australian Equities Fund
* Rebalancing every 6 months with regular investment plan.
Is this too diversified or are the funds chosen no good in other peoples opinions?
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanking all of you in advance!
I understand that all advice is general in nature and not tailored to my specific situation or circumstances.