Apologies in advance if this is not the correct forum for this but I have holdings in the US (I am a US citizen) and Australia (perm. resident) and am wondering if anyone has any tips on locating a tax agent that is well versed in the ins and outs/loopholes-restrictions within and between the two countries tax rules.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.