ATW Gold Corp. is a gold producer and explorer, with gold mines in Western Australia, listed on the Toronto Stock
Exchange (ATW – TSX.V).
ATW currently owns the Burnakura Gold Mine and the Gullewa Gold Mine.
The Burnakura Gold mine commenced production on March 3, 2009. The initial production rate is 35,000oz per annum,
with a target of 50,000oz per annum in the following year. On June 25th, the company released the news that the mine
has commenced commercial production.

The Gullewa Gold mine (currently on care and maintenance) hosts a 880 tonne per day CIL plant, camp and rolling
stock. The current resource stands at 850,000oz, of which the Deflector deposit contains 770,000oz gold equivalent.
Producing is expected to start in the second quarter of 2011.
As a result of Burnakura reaching the first targeted commercial level of 36,000 ounces annually, the planned expansion
targeting 50,000 ounces of annual gold production is underway. Simulus Consultants of Perth, Australia, was contracted
to complete plant optimization, which began on June 10, 2009. The current gold resource is 400,000oz, and exploration
is planned from surface and underground to expand current mine life.

Combined production from Burnakura and Gullewa is expected to be in excess of 130,000 oz per annum as from 2011.
From then on, they plan to expand their annual production to 260,000 oz.
The average cash cost is 550 USD/oz. ATW also has several other exploration projects to expand current resources and
make future projects possible. With the stock trading at 0.71CAD we think it is an excellent moment to get in!
Do you have any favorites in the emerging producer sector?

The first would be ATW Gold Corp. (TSX.V:ATW), which has already poured its first gold in Australia. It's expanding its current deposit and drilling off another deposit that could add more production.
- The Gold Report Interview with Peter Grandich (07/14/09)

"ATW Gold Corp (TSX-ATW) is producing gold in Australia and it's got one mine in production and it will certainly have a second. They're not a large producer right now, but it looks like they should be very cash-flow positive, producing profits from two different mines very soon, with huge exploration potential. So that's the kind of thing I like. If you can find an emerging producer that doesn't have to go back to the equity markets and raise more capital to put drill holes down, but has cash flow from operations that it can expand, and it has huge exploration potential, then that's what I like to see and ATW Gold Corp. is one of those companies."
- The Gold Report Interview with Jay Taylor (07/10/09)

"ATW is a very interesting situation in that it's a company that has successfully made the transition from explorer to producer; ATW has the right mix of people—that they pulled it off. They actually redeveloped a past-producing mine; they're in production. Time will tell if they're going to continue and turn cash flow out of this, but indications so far are that it's working out very well." Listen
- Lawrence Roulston on the Korelin Economics Report (06/24/09)

"It's not raining gold bars at ATW, at least not yet, but the company continues to pour gold during the commissioning of its Burnakura gold mine in Western Australia. Since starting up in early March, ATW has completed seven gold pours, producing more than 1,500 ounces of gold and small amounts of silver.

Crews, meanwhile, are upgrading and developing underground workings. The goal is to boost production from higher-grade stopes while continuing upgrades to the mill, all of which should enable ATW to produce about 1,800 ounces of gold in May. Importantly, the company expects Burnakura to be cash-flow positive in June and hit full stride in July at 3,000 ounces per month.

In short, ATW is in the right place at the right time with the right projects. Thus, it remains a buy."
Quoted from some stock reports. I think they will bounce back around 0.551$.
I'm thinking to get in then. Anyone else in this?