For all you economists out there...
- You make my demand curve go inelastic
- Your price definitely equals my marginal benefit
- How do you get multiple girls at one time? Tell them about network externalities..
- If I were the inelastic side of the market, I'd want you to be the excess burden of tax,
so you could fall heavily upon me.
- Babe, I'm like a natural monopoly. I'm big enough to supply the entire market.
- You and I should be in the same industry; so that we could merge horizontally.
- You and I are in a prisoner's dilemma, are best shot is cooperative equilibrium so we
can increase our mutual payoff.
- I can assure you: There's no adverse to this selection.
- Your demand for me should be inelastic; there are no substitutes.
- Want to go prove the law of diminishing utility is incorrect?
- It's like a positive externality: We've experienced the social benefit, how about we go
reap the private (benefit).