1. Before starting a new thread on a particular stock or topic, please use the search feature to see if there is an active thread on the same stock or topic. This will help prevent unneccesary duplicate threads and will make Aussie Stock Forums a more effective resource. Duplicate threads will be merged or deleted by moderators.
2. Please make sure that the title of your thread accurately reflects its content. In the case of a thread about a particular stock, the thread title should include the company's ASX code and/or its name. Misleading thread titles will be edited.
3. When starting a new thread, please be sure to post it in the most appropriate forum. Threads that are posted in the wrong forum will be moved by moderators.
4. Before clicking 'submit', please take a moment to proofread your post to avoid any unneccesary spelling or grammatical errors. After submitting your post, you will have fifteen minutes to make modifications to it. After this time if you wish to modify your post you will need to contact either the administrator or one of the site moderators.
5. Please do not use all capitals in either the title of a thread or the body of any post. This is the online equivalent of shouting and these posts and threads will be edited accordingly.
6. Posts that contain spam, affliliate links, links to inappropriate content or contain any kind of obscene language or images will be either edited or deleted by moderators.