I couldnt find a thread this basic.
I dont need to run through Entry/Exit Risk Management etc on Forex thats to advanced!
I want to ask the really dumb/novice starter questions.
I'd like anyone who can help to answer the following.
I trade with IB with E signal live feed.
(1) What are the most liquid contracts.
(2) What are the most traded contracts---IE popular.
(3) What is the Tick value of them?
(4) What are the margin requirements / contract?
(5) What are the codes I'd log into IB? Live data feed its also fed by E signal.
(6) What are the trading times Eastern seaboard.
(7) How do you trade continuous contracts so you dont get caught having a delivery.
(8) What are the novice traps (Other than trading errors entry exit bad risk management) The sort of thing novices just dont have a clue that can bite you!
No doubt more dumb questions to come as I explore my dumbness.