UCM - Uscom Limited - Aussie Stock Forums

Post UCM - Uscom Limited

Hi all - I am new to your forum - so just learning my way around.
    Thought I would ask for any comments on UCM (www.uscom.com.au) and their new partners Spacelabs. Someone with medical knowledge may care to comment.
    I have had a small holding in UCM for a couple of years. They are a “little Aussie battler” with what seems to be a unique product with a world market that accurately measures the blood output of the heart in a non-invasive way. They seem to have done their homework well and have been quietly validating their science. From what I can see this is a world first and has enormous medical implications.
    In the last couple of days they have made 3 announcements on ASX. They have taken Spacelabs on as a multi country distributor - Spacelabs parent OSI (USA) have just taken 2 million shares and 2 million options in UCM – and the American Journal of Surgery has just published a paper that validates the USCOM concept. This paper is from researchers at the home of the prevailing “Gold Standard” which is a messy operative procedure involving the insertion of probes in the heart tissue. The Uscom device is like a Stethoscope on the chest.
    Anyone care to comment on the science, Spacelabs or OSI or the future of UCM ?
    www.uscom.com.au www.spacelabs.com

Default Re: UCM - Uscom

Bump. 3 years later, I'm interested in what others think.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeAllistair View Post
    Bump. 3 years later, I'm interested in what others think.
    Re-bump 2 and a half years later. Uscom bought pulsecor's BP+ asset, now looking to strongly grow revenue in the next couple of years. ATC is a similar company, albeit at a more advanced state of sales. Anyone have any thoughts?

Who knows? Maybe after severl years, Uscom is one of the popular and most industrialized partner not just in spacelabs.