Quantcast Oil Trading Academy - the net's weirdest trading scam - Aussie Stock Forums

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Oil Trading Academy - the net's weirdest trading scam

This is a new one lol...I've seen some scams in my 8 years of trading, but nothing quite this weird. You really need to watch a few videos to get a feel for the weird factor....

check out the site www.oiltradingacademy.com

Eventually the CFTC will have to shut this guy down....

CanOz

Default Re: Oil Trading Academy - the nets weirdest trading scam

I've asked David for an audited statement...

Here is the exchange

Hello, i am interested in your service.

Could you please provide me with an audited statement of results?

After i receive this i would be happy to subscribe to your service.

Cheers,
    Hi,

Just so you know there is no such a thing, doesn't exist anywhere on planet earth that I can 100% assure you, and the people who ask about that never have any real plans on doing what they say, believe me I know, it's what the scammers say in order to mess with you because they know there is no such a thing as an audited statement, there is no such company anywhere on planet earth that does such auditing....

David
    Really?

All you need to do is get a registered accountant to stamp and sign a copy of your statement and declare it an original. We do this all the time for immigration, contracts etc. this is standard practice.

Cheers,
    How would that prove it? What accountant? Where? Who? There is no such person in the world, there is no accountant anywhere that would do such a thing, it makes no sense whatsoever, anybody in the world could fake that, can anybody fake my videos? My videos are a thousand times the proof of any accountant anywhere on planet earth.

I don't think you understand, I broke the entire Futures code, I'm the smartest trader to ever exist in world history.

David

I think he really believes this...

Quote Originally Posted by CanOz View Post
    I've asked David for an audited statement...

Here is the exchange

I think he really believes this...
    Audits are done all the time.
    Superannuation for one.
    Ernst Young would do it.

But of course he IS right.
    The isnt an accountancy firm on the planet (A real one)
    that would sign off on an Audit that doesnt exist.

People believe this rubbish!!

Just saw this on his site.

Hi David, Sean here, the bloke from Singapore who bought your Blackjack videos
    Man people will trust ANYTHING!

Another reply from me...

You can go into any registered Chartered Account and they will examine your broker statement. If they feel it is an original they will "certify it" an original copy. It may cost you $100 or less. But I'm sure money is no object for you.

By getting a CA to do this, they will do the due diligence to determine if the statement is true before they will put their name on it, and risk their career.

I know this works, as long as you are legit, you have nothing to worry about David.

As i mentioned, it is common practice for professionals to certify documents. In my previous career we did this all the time, even using our own CA for our immigration documents.

You see, its about integrity.

I don't think you understand, I broke the entire Futures code, I'm the smartest trader to never exist in world history.
    Corrected

I guess its not going to happen, what a surprise...

What your saying makes no sense. Let's say I have a bean counter certify all my brokers statements as you suggest, then what? That only proves it to the bean counter, not to you or anybody else. Surely you aren't suggesting I would then show you the brokers statement right?

I would never in a million years show another human being my brokers statement, I don't want you knowing my offshore corporations, I don't want you knowing which brokers I trade with, you could easily be the enemy, I don't know who on earth you are or anybody else is, I have the Freemasons trying to shut me down everyday for what I'm teaching the world.

Listen, I'm not interested in proving anything to you or anybody else, I have already sold over 700 videos I don't need to sell anymore of them, I'm tired of the people of this world already.

I'm the best trader in world history, my videos prove that over and over and over again, no human being anywhere in the world shows what I show, and believe me, I know who and want you are, you guys are all same, you all say the same exact things, you aren't fooling anyone.

Our conversation is now over with....
    wow, 700 x $500 ea... $350,000 in less than two years...great work!
    Attached Images

oh, but there is more...

Your stoned out of your mind to think a real trader would show you their brokers statement, no trader I know of would do anything like that for somebody, what you are here to do is try to mess with me, it won't work.

If you don't want to learn from a genius then don't, I don't care, but you know and I know you are a con so let's go ahead and leave it at that. You know I've shown on video more times than I can count what oil would do before it does it, you know I've made a video for the Press about how oil is controlled by a computer to which I show the code itself and how it works, you know these things, but you pretend that you don't, you want to try and see where my accounts are, but you aren't going to be able to, trust me on that.

You are the enemy....

And if you're not, then don't worry, you don't need to know what it is I'm offering, it's not for you....

David
    This guy seriously needs some

From his youtube account

OilTradingAcademy 2 months ago
    What people need to realize is the fact that it's the Freemasons who have put the entire Futures markets under the control of a computer program. It's the Freemasons who own the entire world, who started the USA to begin with, who own every country, who own all the currencies of the world, who own space and all the satellites, who name all things of importance in this world especially the English language, who are all pure 100% evil human beings who worship Lucifer as their god......
    Reply 7 Vote Up Vote Down

OilTradingAcademy
    Just Google "Masonic Code Broken", I have also broken the Freemasons Code.....
    Reply 8 Vote Up Vote Down

!!!! Have mercy, this stuff is a great way to brighten ones mood haha.

Blog Entries

I am speechless... I am not sure these exchanges can ever be topped.

You are naughty, CanOz! You are the enemy! Do you work for Freemasons?!

By the sounds of it he might actually believe in everything he said.

Quote Originally Posted by boofis View Post
    From his youtube account

He needs to move to a commune with his little cult following...

oooh no...law suits

Oh don't worry, I have your IP now, and now you're going to be sued, my lawyer and I have just filed a lawsuit against another one of your clan, an Aussie, and now you're going to be filed with one as well.

You know what you are? You are Freemason punk, that's what you are, and it must really piss you off to know I have a million times your level of intellect punk, and now I'm going after you.

Smile, and I'll see you in court, and then we'll see how much you laugh....

David

Quote Originally Posted by boofis View Post
    From his youtube account

"who own space and all the satellites, "

This guy talks and thinks like HAL in 2001 A Space Odyssey - see the segment at 22 seconds to 50 seconds into this youtube from the movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be8Gbqdox68
    and compare it with the first 50 seconds of his video.
    "If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"- Albert Einstein: 1879-1955

thanks Artist, that explains it all then...lol

He is nutz!

Do you realize you Freemasons cannot win? I already have many other website revealing the code, you Jews are going down, you are filthy stinking Jew is what you are, and you cannot beat me, I'm a German with a million times your level of intellect, you've already lost, you can lie about me everywhere you want to, I've already won, you are nothing and a nobody, a loser not only in this life but in the life to come.

Burn in Hell where you belong.....

David

Don't write to me again, I don't care anything about you.....

thanks Artist, that explains it all then...lol

He is nutz!
    Didn't see that one coming, I thought fanatic, but neo-nazi?!

Blog Entries

So CanOz, has he lost you as a potential customer? Or you still thinking about buying his code?

Quote Originally Posted by skc View Post
    So CanOz, has he lost you as a potential customer? Or you still thinking about buying his code?
    lol...you're joking right?

David is in the process of being exposed on a number of forums simultaneously. This is a team effort.

SKC, I've been through the beginners cycle, not long enough ago to forget how easy it for spruikers like this guy to con you our of your money.

My workspace is getting thinner and thinner with few indicators and just the basics, price and volume. I still recall many of the sites i came across whilst looking for the Holy Grail....I will try and expose other unscrupulous sites and services. I'll do this only for the thanks, knowing that i saved another wanna be his hard earned capital.

The web has allowed these guys to flourish now. Its now much easier and faster to make a quick buck out of the business of trading than it is by actually trading as a business.

In the past, publishing crap took time, and now it happens instantaneously, allowing vendors like this to prey on the unsuspecting easily and anonymously.

CanOz

Fantastic. I dunno about you guys, but I would definitely like to see the below mentioned computer

You know I've shown on video more times than I can count what oil would do before it does it, you know I've made a video for the Press about how oil is controlled by a computer to which I show the code itself and how it works, you know these things, but you pretend that you don't, you want to try and see where my accounts are
    Otherwise, he sounds just like the guy from Austin Powers

"Do you have patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving till the right action arises by itself?" - 老子 - Laozi

Default Re: Oil Trading Academy - the net's weirdest trading scam

lol....explains the story so far really well...

It seems we've managed to get under his skin somewhat...

Now his up-loader comments have been reported to YT as being offensive...We'll see if they can remove his YT channel.

CanOz

....everything has an art Joules MM1's Avatar

It seems we've managed to get under his skin somewhat...

Now his up-loader comments have been reported to YT as being offensive...We'll see if they can remove his YT channel.

CanOz
    thanks for the email

he was fair enough until....
    Quote Originally Posted by imatosspot
    i broke the entire futures code, i'm the smartest trader to ever exist..

beautiful
    .....and you know, in spaaace, no one can hear you scream (ricardo montalban)