Does anybody have an opinion on ERM?
I have seen no mention of them on this site before
Does anybody have an opinion on ERM?
I have seen no mention of them on this site before
Considering it has a $20 million refurbished ( and the only one for 100s of miles ) proccessing plant. Some good drilling results. Cash in hand. Id say it looks good for a mid to long term bet.
ERM had an interesting day on the back of its release of the quarterly report to the market today refer to http://www.emmersonresources.com.au for report.
Only 44 trades but volume was 4,283,609 open 15.5 low 15.5 high 17.5 close 17.5 with a couple of big trades including:
10:41 am volume 400,000 value 64,000
2:29 pm volume 1,000,000 value 160,000
2.29 pm volume 869,197 value 139,071
2:29 pm volume 415,563 value 66,490
Partner has a small holding, anyone got any thoughts on this stock?
Interesting stock this, sellers are becoming less and there has been some useful updates from boardroom radio lately.
Merely a formality announcement today buy are very keen to hear from others as to their views on the long term prospects of this stock as my partner has a holding?????
any thoughts much appreciated?????
I had a feeling an announcement wasn't too far away and bought into ERM myself late last week at 15.5c. Even without any significant announcements over the last couple of months since the joint venture was announced the share price has remained very consistent primarily in the 15-16.5c range. In my opinion this demonstrates that a lot of investors see a lot of potential for ERM. At the beginning of trading today i think the buyer:seller volume ratio was just over 1:1. With the release of todays announcement that ratio has grown to about 2.5:1. Buyer volume is picking up and the 200,000 that was sitting at 16.5c today was taken out in one hit. If the 17c barrier gets broken then we could potentially see ERM go on a run.
This is one of the announcements that i've been waiting for (apart from good results of course!!). The beginning of a very significant drilling program (some $7 million worth and 30,000m drilling) over the remainder of this year totally funded by Ivanhoe and focused at some very prospective targets.
Drilling has already commenced at the Troika Prospect Area which to me looks very exciting in itself. An additional diamond drill rig will also commence in August to ramp up exploration activities even more. Looking forward to results from this aggressive program.
Please do your own research before buying into ERM as these are just my thoughts on ERM
Could someone with mining knowledge please offer their thoughts on the following announcement today by Emmerson (ERM). This would be most appreciated..
Sent u a pm
Couldnt agree more, Robert Friedland is not going to invest 18mil in a DUD!!!
Hope to catch u soon
Even though we hold, and are beginners, this is our first breakout alert for any stock.......................We dont have the tech analysis to show why, however we wanted to share this......................drilling results very soon in our opinion will be very positive......ERM and IVA management are very clever and they in our opinion will come up with the goods........This is NOT a post to rev up the price, purely our own wishes to share this with others that your investigation of this stock could well be worth it.........lets hope anyway.................Do your own research and if you have any thoughts we would be interested to hear your feedback.
PS If you have any tech analysis we would greatly appreciate it, as we are still learning..............
Cheers and good luck trading
"Post 30 June.......
New 3D Invesersion models based on the latest 3D latest detailed 50m spaced gravity data over the Trinity-Troika area have now revealed LARGE discrete gravity anomolies which are characteristic of similar iron-oxide copper gold targets(IOCG) such as Olympic Dam and Prominent Hill............"
Would appreciate any thoughts on this latest quarterly.............
Link Provided: http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2009073...31jvbyg9f9vqv3....
assay results in couple weeks..........
will see what they reveal??????????
ERM will shortly release assay results, but after doing some research there are apparently another 26 targets to be drilled and drilling will go right through aggresively during the wet season as long as the weather is not too bad................
Last couple of days seen the price move slightly upwards, is this a reflection of the market in general or other?
G'day Mate! You just about own this thread ..... I'm surprised there has been other posts on here as I don't think it takes too much research to see how much potential ERM has in there Tennant Creek tenements. I think the amount of money Ivanhoe has invested in these projects is an indication of what they could be sitting on.
I think interest is growing over the last couple of days and sellers are starting to dwindle from previous levels. As we get closer to results being released i think this activity will only grow
.....Don't want to own this forum, I wish I owned the company!
But time will tell..................
A speeding ticket today after surging 20%, drilling results will be out anytime from now, go the punters!!
After an analysis of Fridays trading 4th Sep, I noticed the following....
Here is the last course of sales for ERM on Frid near close, notice the large trade at 3.58pm.......
03:58:03PM 0.260c 546,197units $142,011.22
I am sure that this is a Director exercising options as there were no buyers selling 546,197 units..........at this time? Would this be a correct assumption.
watching this one with interest now, pulled back alot today, im
thinking an entry point around 25 cents would be good now.
I'd like to get back in at 25c too JC after selling out for a nice profit today. I would be surprised if it retreated back that far though. Still a lot of buyer interest leading up to drilling results. Number of buyers and buying volume outstripping number of sellers & selling volume 2:1 at present.
im with you there, ended up getting in light at 29 cents, lot of promise
by the look, wish i got it a tad earlier : )
After reading the recent ERM announcement i thought the news was good. As was reported the initial drilling results were positive and reached the success milestone to proceed to the next level of exploration drilling. I think there is a lot of expectation on ERM drilling results but everybody needs to keep the exploration phases in context. It was very unlikely that first phase drilling was going to provide detailed size and grade of anomalies as a lot of these huge anomalies seem to be at depth.
Pinnacles North Project - leakage from the underlying anomaly is occurring along 750m and grades are strengthening as they drill deeper. As mentioned they have only drilled to max depth of 75m so far. I think the next stage of deep diamond drilling has the ability to really excite the market in terms of this anomaly potential.
Trinity 1 Project - I was less clear on this one with it hosting a different style of iron oxide mineralisation not previously seen in the Tennant Creek province. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not but it must show some potential as ERM management will continue to the next phase of drilling.
Northern Project Area - Early stage drilling continues on a number of Tier 1 projects.
Hopefully we might see a regular stream of announcements with drilling results from now on. However, in my opinion we need to keep in mind that these will be early or first stage drilling results from Tier 1 projects and may not contain outstanding grades but more likely leakage type grades from anamolies that are sitting at depth. These initial announcements may not set the market on fire (eg. even though the recent announcement in my opinion was a good one, their are quite a few traders out there that aren't interested in medium term holding and thats why i think there was sell off back to around 30c today).
In terms of news that may really set the ERM sp shooting up, I think the next phase diamond drilling at Pinnacles North Project may be something to watch for. They are due to start this next phase as soon as the drill rig completes the first phase drilling in the Northern Project Area.
I'm no geologist and these are just my thoughts from reading the announcement. In terms of sp stability, I'd be surprised if it dipped below 30c. Did you notice the buyers start building in high 20's when it approached 30c on Friday? If it does drop below 30c due to a large holder dumping, my feeling is that it won't remain under 30c for very long. Like i said, my opinion only, don't put your house on it!!!!
Here is the link for the latest erm report from paydirt november issue..............
Here is the link for the latest annual general meeting. Good read, and good prospects imho..........
see what happens from here, loads of results to come in shortly...........fingers crossed