Posted this on another forum but seems there are no geniuses--
While I understand the basics of these economic problems and how governments (Abolition of the Gold Standard---introduction of the FIAT policy) have arrived at the point there are some specifics I cant get a grip of.
So I need some genius Economic help to these specific questions.
(1) Where does all this money required to bail out these Companies come from---I believe its just printed and isn't actually a "surplus" as such.So wheres it come from?
(2) Where does this money go ---who gets it---who benefits---how is it used---what actually IS the debt being paid out?
(3) OK so these debts are paid out---who owes who for what?
Does the Government now own the companies bailed out? Do they have to pay back the debt---ever?
(4) OK so now the American government is in deeper and deeper debt---TO WHO? Whats to stop a never ending increase in debt?
How would this debt be paid back? Who would pay it back? If its never paid back then what.
(5) I understand that hyper inflation will devalue the monetary system of the country involved.At that point of collapse what happens to start it up again as Germany did?
Whats the process?
I cant find the answers hopefully here!