Looking to do some research and see how i go for mining companies. Have put together a bit of a plan in terms of what to look for but in some cases i am not sure where i find the info. Will i need to look in different areas or does the Annual report contain most of it.
1. Management to have a successful track record. SOME NAMES ARE UNKNOWN SO I TAKE IT ONE WOULD NEED TO LOOK FURTHER ANY SUGGESTIONS HERE.
2. How much does the compnay own if in JVs etc. NOT SURE WHERE TO LOOK FOR THIS INFO
3. What projects the company is involved in. ANNUAL REPORT WOULD TELL ME THIS.
4. Do the management team own shares that they have bought themselves in the company. Not just hand out options etc. NOT SURE WHERE IT TELLS ME THIS
5. Financial status of company. BALANCE SHEET SHOULD TELL ME THIS
6. Companies with huge potential if discoveries are made. NOT SURE HOW TO GAUGE THIS.
I feel that there are some junior companies that are going to rise dramatically in price due to the Resources sector and demand in the future. So feel its a good time to start researching now.
Any suggestions or add anything further would be well received.