I've been perusing these forums for the past few weeks and i must say, there is some good collective wisdom here
I have some questions you might be able to help me with. Nothing too strenious, just technical stuff:
In relation to trading from home...
1. How many computer screens, and what size, should i have?
2. What would i typically use those screens for (eg, one for charting, one for platform, one for news)?
3. What is the best trading software?
4. What does this software typically do? Would i need to subscribe to ASX 'end of day' data? Can you keep the data so you can chart later?
5. If you use a premium trading platform (I am considering MQ Prime), is there any point in having trading software?
6. Which share trading course would you recommend? (they are all so expensive, don't know whether i should lay down my $$$)...
7. Is it possible to do well / trade profitably without doing an education course?
8. What is your hottest tip?! Only joking about this bit, but it would be great to gain some insights on the other stuff
Many thanks in advance