Hey guys,

Just spreading out the message that Paul from PMKing Trading LLC has recently released his new online trade analyser simulator and position-sizing product. It looks quite decent but I'm not at the stage yet to use his online software in its fullest. It's basically an online Monte Carlo Simulator using trade results only.

So check it out if you think it is helpful.

P.S: And no, I'm not an affiliate of his business.

Dear Temjin,

The first version of All Systems Go™ Professional, an online trade analyzer, simulator, and position-sizing product, was recently completed. You can access the product information page at:

The product is in beta testing with a few clients right now, and as a subscriber to my mailing list, I'd like know if you're interested in being part of the beta test as well. Please let me know by replying to this email, and I'll set up an account for you to log in and access the product. All you would need to do is take a look and be prepared to offer some (constructive :-) criticism or feedback about how useful, sophisticated, and easy-to-use the product is.

Please note that I'm only looking for a small group of traders to evaluate the product, so I'm adding beta testing accounts on a "first responder" basis. I hope you find All Systems Go Professional as useful to your own trading as I do for mine, and I look forward to hearing your feedback.

PMKing Trading LLC
5 Park Street, Suite #2, Middlebury, VT, 05753, USA