Thanks in advance for your replies
So i recently started buying shares. Been looking at them for 20 odd years and understand them ok, in my mind, to have a stab. I have goals and will bring that up later in another thread with some questions.
But for now......April was the first month i started buying. I have 7 trades to date and i haven't sold any yet. I want to but work has me on the road for now so i missed a few opportunities to sell at my goals. (no need to reply how to fix that up, that was my mistake)
I got home today from a week on the road and i have quite a few letters and forms to fill out.
- From the ASX of what i own
- Forms to fill out from most of the companies
- Some forms from Link and CS.
Some of these forms ask for TFN's and some are asking how i want divvies paid. Problem is, i don't intend to hang onto these shares.....(i hope)
So the questions......
- I only have one (ANZ) that has just gone ex-div today, i have not sent any forms in, so do i just expect to get a chq in the mail?
- Do i need to send in my TFN to link and CS if i don't intend to hang onto these shares?
- If i sold one of my parcels, lets call it GFF, that i have rec'd a welcome letter from and all the forms they ask me to fill in, and i sold tomorrow and perhaps purchased again when i thought the time was right, will i get those welcome letters and assoc. forms again?
(edit) - Is there a way to get my mail from ASX re the shares i own on email only or do they only send out paper? Do they send that stuff out at the EOM every month?
Once again, cheers for your replies.