Last week in Lima - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

Last week in Lima

Rate this Entry

Well, it's been an awesome two and a half years, but time to go back to reality.

Tomorrow is my last Monday in Peru. In fact, everything I do this week is a 'last of'. Very sad.

When I head back to Australia I do not know how much time I will be spending on the computer, or on ASF, but I really hope that I can be here and keep in touch with the friends I have made through this computer and ASF.

I am still completely out of the market and every time I watch a Marc Faber / Pete Schiff / Jim Rogers interview I smile.

My only 'investment' plans are to buy an apartment in Melbs when we return as a weekend home for my wife and I when we return from Sydney to see family and friends once a month. We're also planning to buy a piece of land in Roatan, Honduras, with sun set views as a long term investment for our retirement: 6 months Melbs and 6 months Roatan....

Will be keeping in touch with you guys!

Submit "Last week in Lima" to Digg Submit "Last week in Lima" to del.icio.us Submit "Last week in Lima" to StumbleUpon Submit "Last week in Lima" to Google

All the best Sean and back to Australia o spend time between two best Cities.

If you happen to be in Perth or passing through Perth please let me know. I would like to say hello to you in person.

I will send my contact details through PM

Hi Miner,
    I will be in Perth at some point so we will meet!
    And, you know you have a place to crash in Bondi, or Cronulla - My 2 preferred beach places for the next year or so.
    Cheers, Sean
    My vote is for Bondi Sean, a bit closer to us

Let me know when you get to Syd and what your aussie mobile # will be
    Will probably be Bondi prawn. Will be a nicer commute to Paddington for me. I do really like Cronulla though. It's like a little resort town, and not as busy as the eastern beaches. Plus, can get an equivalent apartment for about 100 bucks a week cheaper.
    Major lifestyle changes ahead for you Sean. (no pun intended, well sorta) Must have been a terrific experience, I'm sure you will have some great memoirs to write.
    Peru has been great, and we could have keep living overseas for some time, but I'm missing some really important things in life, which ended up swaying the decision: family and friends. When it comes down to it, the most important things we can have. I think after we re-connect though, we'll probably be off again...lol

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums