Bell Direct platform problems? - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

Bell Direct platform problems?

Rate this Entry
Interested to hear from any current Belldirect users experiencing problems with their very slow platform. I've been with them for about 10 months currently trading as a gold member about 8 times a day and i'm consistantly finding that the platform crashes 2-4 times everyday, i'm still trying unsuccessfully to log back on now. This occurs most days at market open and about 10minutes prior to close.
Obviously $15 trades are a their bargain sell point but this doesn't come remotely close to the losses caused by not being able to trade at 2 of the most important times of the day. I am also with Comsec who i have not experienced one problem with to date. The easy solution would be for me to leave Bell however i do find as a reasonably novice trader, their site (when working) more simple to follow

Submit "Bell Direct platform problems?" to Digg Submit "Bell Direct platform problems?" to del.icio.us Submit "Bell Direct platform problems?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bell Direct platform problems?" to Google

Aussie Stock Forums