Open Trades as of 12/06/09 - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

NRG Trading

Open Trades as of 12/06/09

Rate this Entry
Current open trades.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  

Submit "Open Trades as of 12/06/09" to Digg Submit "Open Trades as of 12/06/09" to del.icio.us Submit "Open Trades as of 12/06/09" to StumbleUpon Submit "Open Trades as of 12/06/09" to Google

Updated 12th-June-2009 at 09:16 PM by nomore4s

NRG Trading , NRG Open Positions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COK stopped out @ $0.46

EWC closed out @ $0.645
    Not a good day for me today, fair bit of slippage. Was going to close out a few positions yesterday but I decided against it - oh well that is trading.

Closed trades today -
    AWC @ ave $1.51574
    STO @ ave $14.70
    WPL @ $41.78
    NHC 750 @ $4.4580266
    NHC 1000 @ $4.45
    PBG 6000 @ $0.795
    CEY stopped out @ $2.76
    Best to play by your rules in the trading game. And stick to them!

Me, I am totally discretionary which means bigger gains and bigger losses....

Yeah if the market had rallied I would have made a killing, but now my losses have been well contained with very minimal damage to my account.

On to the next trades now.
    Bit of a dumper of a day. My trading has tight stops and so far keeping equity safe.
    2 trades stopped out so far today

MAP @ $2.20
    IPL @ $2.53
    I got stopped out of my BBG at 8.40 yesterday and I also had a short running on WBC (from a while back) my stop was 20.10 and it got to 20.09 (on IG markets) I thought I would be stopped out by the end of the day but it started to reverse and has continued to drop today. That 1 cent has saved me quiet a few dollars so far
    Few more stopped out

UGL @ $9.94
    NAB @ $21.60
    2 more stopped out today

LYC @ 47c
    ENV @ 47c
    SUN stopped out @ $6.15

Trade taken

WPL short @ $40.20 x 185 w/stop @ $42.05
    I'm out of SUN and IPL today.

Breakdown across the board looks ominous. If the XAO breaks 3700, I'm completely bailing.
    And while on the issue of selling this am, I was once again fu*ked over by Etrade with my orders not been accepted because it was on a margin account, even though I was simply trying to sell stock I already owned. I've issued a very serious Please Explain and will be moving to another broker (although a pain in the fu*ckin @rse) if the problem is not fixed, because this is beyond unacceptable.
    Kennas you might have to give Etrade the flick if they can't sort those problems out, no point having a broker who you can't actually buy or sell anything through.

Dom @ $4.60 x 1000 w/stop TBA.
    It's OK when trading with the cash account, they just haven't got margin lending and IRESS talking. I'm not sure if it will be any different trading through anyone else with a margin account through IRESS. I sent them a WTF! email and have had no response.
    You should really have a look at Mac prime.
    * Platform sh!ts on Etrade or Commsec imo
    * Margin available if required
    * Pays interest on uninvested amounts without having to switch between accounts
    * Allows short selling
    * Has stops & GSL (very expensive though)
    That sounds good, will check it out, cheers.

I like the interest on univested amounts bit. I had about 100k sitting in cash in the margin account earning zero for some time. WTF!! Actually, there's still 50k in there now. WTFF!
    lol, I'm not sure of the current rate but I know it was around the same rate as my high interest account with Comm Bank.
    Trades today.

IPL @ $2.50 x 1750 w/stop @ $2.30
    KAR @ $7.45 x 500 w/stop @ $6.83

Also wanted to enter PDN today but it gapped too much this morning, might get another chance at it later.
    Stop & reverse on WPL short.
    Exit 185 @ $41.989974 ave

Now long x 200 @ $41.989974 ave
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums