Income Portfolio Open Positions as of 5/06/09 - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

NRG Trading

Income Portfolio Open Positions as of 5/06/09

Rate this Entry
Current open positions and d/e payments so far.

All prices are average price including brokerage.
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Income Portfolio Open 05.06.09.PNG 
Views:	117 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	40347  

Submit "Income Portfolio Open Positions as of 5/06/09" to Digg Submit "Income Portfolio Open Positions as of 5/06/09" to del.icio.us Submit "Income Portfolio Open Positions as of 5/06/09" to StumbleUpon Submit "Income Portfolio Open Positions as of 5/06/09" to Google


  1. kennas's Avatar
    Looking good, great time to be in the market!

    Where's that phukin W5!!!!
  2. nomore4s's Avatar
    SUN on open @ $6.41 x 500

    Fully invested now - have actually had to add some money to it for this trade. But I will be adding another $15k for this portfolio next month (addition for new FY).
  3. kennas's Avatar
    I picked up a few @ 6.50 ish.

    Bought twice as much as I initially wanted though. Put in an order for 2K, but Etrade denied the trade awaiting approval because it's on a margin account. I tried to call ANZ to say 'what the f*ck!' as I have not actually drawn down on the account and have excess cash in it. No one at ANZ answers, so I go back into Etrade and cancel the trade. I then put in another trade for 2K and it is also held up. I shout at the screen, go and fetch a rum and sit down again. I wait a few minutes and check the order status and guess what? I now hold 4K of it. Arrrghhhhhh!!!

    About the third time this has happened...
  4. prawn_86's Avatar
    Surely you could get that reversed if you got angry at them Kennas
  5. nomore4s's Avatar
    Etrade been having some problems this week. I use Mac Prime and it's platform cr@ps all over Etrade & Commsec imo.
  6. kennas's Avatar
    I was going to get very very angry, but it was late and I had one too many rums, so I left it. I was going to buy more if it broke up anyway, so I'll just sit on it. I'm going to write to explain the problem though so they might do something about it. Pretty ordinary.
  7. nomore4s's Avatar
    Looking like a good stuff up at the moment - are you going to trade one of the parcels and maybe sit on the other one for a bit longer?
  8. kennas's Avatar
    I've got no idea really. This sits between a long term buy and a trade. Not sure which one it is. Will wait and see how it unfolds and what the market does in general. If 6.50 forms up as support I might add more.


Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums