BMN breaking up, maybe - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

BMN breaking up, maybe

Rate this Entry
Will top up if it holds above $2.50 tomorrow. Maybe.

Submit "BMN breaking up, maybe" to Digg Submit "BMN breaking up, maybe" to del.icio.us Submit "BMN breaking up, maybe" to StumbleUpon Submit "BMN breaking up, maybe" to Google



  1. kennas's Avatar
    Picked up a couple more now, prior to close and tomorrow's confirmation. Looks more sustainable right now.
  2. kennas's Avatar
    Bought more on break through 2.75.
  3. kennas's Avatar
    Hoping that $2.75 will firm as support now, and I will consider topping up again if it does. This is my largest holding now with LGL.

    Still cautious of dramatic sell offs in the US to topple us, so being conservative right now.
  4. kennas's Avatar
    Bought more on break through $3.00, but it failed. Damn it!!!! Probably a bit anxious that it was running away and I have some equity burning a hole in my pocket. Patience grasshopper....
  5. It's Snake Pliskin's Avatar
    Where do see this one going Kennas? What is your time frame?
  6. kennas's Avatar
    Good question. I was just trading this off the charts because there were no concrete fundamentals. However the scoping study has confirmed a few things and they look likely to get a 100m lb resource at just one of the anomalies on their tennament near Rossing. There's a chance they could eventually get up to 150m lbs final JORC. I'm not sure what their market cap should be right now. Once the JORC is out for the entire length of the strike to 300m depth we'll know. Should be much higher I'd say. So, holding till JORC comes out and re-evaluate, unless there's any other news before hand of course. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets taken over though.


Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums