Income Portfolio - Open Trades 04.03.09 - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

NRG Trading

Income Portfolio - Open Trades 04.03.09

Rate this Entry
Spreadsheet with current open trades for this portfolio.

I have already included the d/e that I have or will receive (jumped the gun a bit I know).
Attached Thumbnails Attached Files

Submit "Income Portfolio - Open Trades 04.03.09" to Digg Submit "Income Portfolio - Open Trades 04.03.09" to del.icio.us Submit "Income Portfolio - Open Trades 04.03.09" to StumbleUpon Submit "Income Portfolio - Open Trades 04.03.09" to Google

Income Portfolio

Purchased some WBC shares for this portfolio this morning.

WBC @ $16.90 x 150

Will now probably wait for the next leg down to buy any more shares.

Shares on the list to be purchased are -
    Another 1/2 parcel of:

Full parcels at some point
    I have added quite a few stocks to this portfolio now. I will update the open trades list later today when I get the chance.

Today I took positions in

NWH @ 50c x 5000
    FLX @ $9.67 x 300

I think a couple of others I missed posting were

NHC @ $4.09 x 650 - 24/03/09
    Added to MMS @ $2.50 x 750 - 25/03/09
    Added to REF @ $0.70 x 4,000 - 20/03/09
    All going nicely at the moment. Great time to have some cash to invest. Those poor idiots still sitting on their hands might have missed a once in a lifetime opportunity. Or, will have shortly.

Or, it's worse than the Great Depression and we still have 40% more to lose....lol
    Yeah I agree Kennas. I have allocated another $10,000 for this portfolio and will add another $15,000 later this year.

Even if we see another probe lower by the general market I'm not too worried as that is where I will buy more. All the companies I've invested in have good earnings and pay a good d/e also most have low debt and gearing levels.

I don't think we will see anything like the great depression not unless things take a serious turn for the worse. I don't see any signs in the real world, most people still have jobs, most people are still living thier comfortable lives. Until this changes I think the falls in the stockmarket are over done, but we may just trade sideways for a while now.
    Added OMH @ $1.29 x 2,000 to this portfolio today.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums