Charts FCL Buy entry - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

Charts FCL Buy entry

Rate this Entry
I had planned to buy this stock yesterday but had a new camera and a Cairns bird wing butterfly has taken up residence in one of our vines. One thing led to another and before I knew where I was my apertures had taken over my fstops and it was 4.30 pm. Today I saw FCL shoot up again , went fishing and came back at 3pm. Luckily for me it had retraced to the top of the triangle and I was able to pick up 13500 @ 1.46 before the close.

My stop loss is at 1.26 which is the recent low amd also a fib retracement of 50% from the recent low to the recent high.

Wish me luck.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fcl entry.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	40247  

Submit "Charts FCL Buy entry" to Digg Submit "Charts FCL Buy entry" to del.icio.us Submit "Charts FCL Buy entry" to StumbleUpon Submit "Charts FCL Buy entry" to Google

The day after I buy a stock for me is an anxious one. I follow the price frequently I'm afraid, good anxiety making behaviour. This little darling opened lower and hit a low of 1.42 then wobbled just below my buy price of 1.46 and then closed higher at 1.49.

I'll just check end of day prices from now on with this one. Thats what I do anyway, I don't know if anyone else does similar?

When I'm in my usual place - in front of the screen all day - I watch every stock I own constantly. Even the long termers happy to ride out large ranges. Hmm, don't own anymore of those now, but anyway, yes, watch all day. I suppose it's my job.....

Good that FCL bounced off that $1.45 support....
    Yes it was good to see it bounce off 1.45.

Its nice to know I'm not the only one who watches the screen as I do.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums