Initial Forex Post - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

Prawn's thoughts

Initial Forex Post

Rate this Entry
As some of you may know, i have been trailling a forex scalping method, off and on, for quite some time now.

I have finally grown confident enough to open a live account, and will start filling out the paperwork with Oanda today.

I initially plan to trade small lots, just to ensure that my psychology while trading live is the same as what it has been in the demo.

I will put $1k in the account and then if my psychology is right will trade with a 50% margin, meaning a gain of just over $1 per pip. This way i can have a S/L at 5 pips back and that is only risking 1% of capital.

I will post daily and/or weekly trade stats updates, but will continue to post my actual trades in the Cyrox thread, here:

Wish me luck

Submit "Initial Forex Post" to Digg Submit "Initial Forex Post" to del.icio.us Submit "Initial Forex Post" to StumbleUpon Submit "Initial Forex Post" to Google

Forex Scalping

Good luck!
    If you go OK, I might toss you some $$ and you can provide me a ROI.

What's your prospectise say?

LOL Kennas.

Im pretty sure it's prospectus but i think the management fee's are pretty exorbitant
    LOL, Mr Rum told me it was a prospectise. He's a bit scatty these days. eeeek!

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums