One of the worst days in some time - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

One of the worst days in some time

Rate this Entry

I'm holding everything, and expect a bounce at some time, in the next 5 years or so!!!

Selling right now is stupidity IMHO.

Can't believe the lemmings....

You lemmings should have sold ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Holdings giff 2.GIF 
Views:	149 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	40228  

Submit "One of the worst days in some time" to Digg Submit "One of the worst days in some time" to del.icio.us Submit "One of the worst days in some time" to StumbleUpon Submit "One of the worst days in some time" to Google

tell me about it kenna
    i was very dissapointed today with market but yeah wat can u do is trust ur judgetment and hold on!! haha

lets hope it bounces back!!
    Hi Kennas

I missed to see all postings in ASF recently.

Saw one mail from JTC to you with a new thread .

Who has upset you ?

People should not press the wrong button as you are and have been doing an excellent service for most of us.

If possible whatever the errors caused by some ASF members please forgive them and do not leave this forum

Updated 7th-July-2008 at 12:40 AM by Miner (formating)
    Hi Miner, I was putting noses out of joint unfortunately. I might re-open the thread once they chill out a bit. Cheers, Sean
    Fully understand Sean and respect what you said.

For the broader community interest of this forum I am sure you would return sooner than never.

Take care and regards
    Kennas...hope you didn't mind my thread dedicated to you LOL!

I, much like Miner, value your research highly. You have given valuable insight and regulated this place nicely.

My parent's always told me there were 3 things you should never talk about at the dinner table; sex, politics and religion...but hell...they are the 3 best to get the party started!

Take care my good man.

Thanks guys, much appreciate the support.

Unfortunately alcohol has been a contributing factor to some of my slip ups lately.

Ahh kennas pobody's nerfect!

Just help soothe my nerves with MLM !

Whats going on out there lol!
    Yep, looks sick. Price of Ni is killing it. It's saviour will be Metrocoal and Cape Alumina if they ever get them out. There should be a bottom at .45 in all likelihood, but the overall market is just smashing everything right now. The facts and fundamentals haven't changed for this, but technically, I may have to sell. Down quite a bit on this and CGG at the moment.
    Yeah the market is giving everything a pasting.

I'm just holding out for the coal updates. Hopefully can get up around buy-in and a sell will occur.

Selling out now for me would be crazy. Baby + bathwater?

You are right, does need support...too hard to set a stop with the illiquid nature though.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums