DMM - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

Rate this Entry
Bought more at ave .73.

On known fundamentals, bargain.

Should eventually be a $500m ++ mc company. At least a 5 bagger.

Submit "DMM" to Digg Submit "DMM" to del.icio.us Submit "DMM" to StumbleUpon Submit "DMM" to Google

That was a good ramp. LOL.

See thread for analysis.
    Been reading the SS in absolute detail and crunching numbers and on the assumed long term prices for Hem/Mag reduced for the impurities in the deposit and it's looking dodgy. I have to have a very good look at the numbers again, but I think I may be out.

The comments above are on a Hematite price of $150 ave, which I thought was fair. The SS gives half that. eeeek!

OK, have my breath back. While the SS has future estimates really low, they are been ultra conservative perhaps. And I might disagree with them. But what would I know.
    Hi Sean

Are you still holding DMM and is the down fall just a correction for DMM ?

Still holding. I think it's just a correction. I'm happy with the numbers I hacked out in the thread giving it a potential MC closer to $1b going into production against current $30m or whatever. Will naturally be rerated once the overall market sees the value. I hope.
    Cripes, what a misjudgement of what this correction was going to do to IO prices and hence all these juniors.

Expensive lesson.

And also a lesson about FA and TA and it's value.

In this case TA wins I'd say.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums