Watching MLM for break up to add more - Blogs - Aussie Stock Forums

View RSS Feed

The Lyceum - searching for eudaimonia

Watching MLM for break up to add more

Rate this Entry
MLM approaching 60 again, but there's quite a bit of resistance there. I'm going to be patient and wait to see how it goes here before adding any more.

Submit "Watching MLM for break up to add more" to Digg Submit "Watching MLM for break up to add more" to del.icio.us Submit "Watching MLM for break up to add more" to StumbleUpon Submit "Watching MLM for break up to add more" to Google

There is some really obvious capping going on with this at 60 cents. Like so obvious! 2 orders for 150,000 and one for 552,000.

I mean, come on!!!!

If you want to sell $260K of a spec stock you do NOT put it out there like that!

Haha I agree Kennas. It's funny watching it sit there.

But what are they capping for? Are there any +ve ann's in the not so distant future?

A nice close on friday though
    JTC, could be to do with the Coal IPO - MetroCoal Ltd. There may be an entitlement for current holders. One of the reasons I am in it.
    Ahh yes! Hopefully it will be some free entitlements.

Do you think? Or will we be paying up for them?
    There may be an entitlement, but we'll have to pay I'm sure. I should have rung the company prior to this to ask, but will do so tonight. There is also the Cape Alumina Bauxite IPO (MLM 40%) which should be happing in the next couple of months, that may be offered to current holders too.
    How will these spin offs affect MLM? Do they still incorporate the same income into the one business? (i.e. subsidiary).

You got a spare 600k kennas...lets move that wall!

MLM will own a certain number of shares in the new companies and have members on the boards I assume. I've also been told that MLM holders will have first dibs on the IPO. Exactly how many unsure. If the current drilling by Metro Coal discover a decent coal seam expect it to be a great IPO. We just have to wait and they need to hurry up!

I added another 25% at .53 yesterday.

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
Aussie Stock Forums